Check out AMERICA'S RUBBER STAMP PARADISE
Open other hours by advance e-mail appointment.
You're always a winner at Viva Las Vegastamps!
If you visit us by Taxi, we'll be pleased to call one to pick you up at our store when you're finished shopping.
From I-15, exit at Sahara Avenue East.
Driving Instructions from the Strip:
1. From the Sahara Hotel on Las Vegas Boulevard, go east on Sahara Avenue about one mile... you'll see Commercial Center (a large shopping center) on your right and the stop lights there are named "Commercial Center".
2. Right after the Commercial Center Stop Lights, you'll see a place in the street to make a U Turn (at Market Street by the Bank of America). Make that U Turn so that you're now heading west towards the Strip.
3. As soon as you make the U Turn, you'll turn right (north) on a little street called 1004-1044 East Sahara Avenue and as soon as you turn up this street, the World Headquarters of Fabulous Viva Las Vegastamps! will be the second building on your left. We're actually BEHIND "The Black Room"... at the north end of The Black Room parking lot and just east of City Impact/Trinity Christian Center... you can go down the street beside the Christian Center if you miss the street our front door is on as our complex runs between the two streets.
Driving instructions from Maryland Parkway:
Visiting us by bus:
2. Take the Sahara bus EAST and get off at Commercial Center... cross the street to the north side.
3. You'll see City Impact/Trinity Christian Center and past that, Club Metro and The Black Room... walk east past the City Impact/Trinity Christian Center and then turn left down the street on the east side of City Impact/Trinity Christian Center and look to your right across the parking lot behind Club Metro and The Black Room... you'll see the sign for the World Headquarters of Fabulous Viva Las Vegastamps!
Tip: Last time we checked, bus fare was $5.00 for a two-hour pass Downtown/Business BUT you can get a 24-hour pass for anywhere you want to go on the Las Vegas Bus System for $7 or $20 for three days so that might be your best bet if you plan to visit a lot of places...the buses are rumored to run every 20 minutes... you can also take the Monorail to the Sahara Hotel and then go east on the bus or walk to us. I believe the Monorail is $5.
Share This Link
If you use the image code below to link back to VLVS! (www.vlvstamps.com) on your Blog or Website HomePage, we will send you a FREE Grab Bag of Unmounted Rubber as a Thank You!
To qualify, it must be a permanent link on your Blog Sidebar or Website HomePage. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) after you've linked us to claim your FREE Grab Bag! THE CODE IS ON THE VLVS! BLOG. Highlight the text, then click Ctrl C to copy it. Then paste to your Blog by adding an HTML Gadget or upload it to your Website HomePage!
Code to Add VLVS! Button is on VLVS! Blog.
Powered By: Rubber Powered